xamarin developer jobs
Vacancy invites application for the posts of the xamarin developer jobs Interested candidate May Apply in xamarin developer jobs Vacancy Recruitment is opening.
Follow this article for Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, fee details, and Last Date of this vacancy. We give you a syllabus aspirant can follow the link and read the syllabus details.
|Quick Job Details|
|Career level||xamarin developer jobs|
|Date Posted||12 May 2020|
|Job Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Organization/Company||Zilon International, Inc.|
|Job Industry||Zilon International, Inc.|
|Job Experience||3 Year’s Experienced Professional|
|Last Date||30 Apr 2020|
|Salary||70,000 to 80,000|
xamarin developer jobs Important Links
|Detail Advertisement Link||3+ years of experience in end-to-end development of software applications from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation using Xamarin|
• Should have good knowledge and hands-on Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android and Xamarin Cross-Platform applications as this is a primary skill what we are is looking for
• Use MVVM architectural pattern for separation of XAML UI from underlying data through a class that serves as an intermediate between View and Model.
• Strong in creating user interface using Android SDK, iOS SDK, and also in using Xamarin. Forms for designing UI using framework APIs and XAML with different available layouts and controls
• Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems and involved development and deployment of N-tier client server applications.
• Experienced in Mobile Application Development using UI Kit
• Have knowledge about RDBMS
Ability to al all kind of Deployments
• Understanding hybrid application architectures
• Maintaining codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
• Understanding of push notifications like Firebase
• Good understanding with SQL Server and RDMS databases
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Agile based Team Development Methodology, test driven, continuous integration
• Self driven, strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Work quickly within defined timelines
We are looking to fill this position on urgent basis, Attractive salary package will be given including benefits.
|Apply Online /Form||Click Here|
|Books Online/Online Material||Click Here|