PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S and GAD vacancy 2020-ASSISTANT DIRECTOR vacancy Last Date 20 January 2020
PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD vacancy 2020
PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Vacancy invites application for the posts of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Vacancy 2020 from MBA (Finance or Human Resource), M.Com or Master’s Degree in Economics pass candidates interested in PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Recruitment opening. Follow this article for PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, fee details and Last Date of this vacancy. We give you a syllabus of Assistant Director where aspirant can follow the link and read the syllabus details.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (On contract basis for the period of three years)
PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION /
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING
MBA (Finance or Human Resource), M.Com or Master’s Degree in Economics (2nd Division) from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission with three years’ experience in the line from public or private sector organization.
i) Experience in Private entities shall be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority.
ii) Administrative Experience will be accepted after Prescribed qualification.
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis
PLACE OF POSTING:
Punjab Overseas Pakistanis Commission, Lahore.
Male: 25 to 35+05= 40 years
Female: 25 to 35+08= 43 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
One paper MCQ type Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes’ duration comprising questions: –
i) MBA(Finance or Human Resource)
iii) Master’s in Economics
General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Every-day Science and Basic Computer Studies.
|PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Apprentice Application Fee|
| State Bank of Pakistan |
Pakistan or Government Treasury
|Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.|
Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
|PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Jobs Important Dates to Remember|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||15 January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||20 January 2020|
|PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS COMMISSION/S&GAD Important Links|
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||20 January 2020|
|Buy Books Online||Click Here|
|PUNJAB OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
Note : Most Important Read Carefully
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
|1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification|
document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important
Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all
respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 20-01-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted
to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of
vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test
or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant
for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with
above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /
entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of
interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for
registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and
provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the
time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy
of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission
- Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Jobs 202021st May 2020
- Government of Gilgit Baltistan Secretariat of Education Jobs 202021st May 2020
- AJK Planning & Development Department Jobs 202021st May 2020
- Pakistan Kidney & Liver Institute and Research Centre Jobs 202021st May 2020
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research Islamabad Jobs 202021st May 2020
- Planning & Development Department Government of Sindh Jobs 202021st May 2020
- Office of Commissioner Malakand Division Saidu Jobs 202020th May 2020
- Medical Teaching Institution Mardan Medical Complex Mardan Jobs 202020th May 2020
- KPK Education Department Peshawar Latest Multiple Jobs 202020th May 2020
- PO Box 59 Public Sector Organization Latest Multiple Jobs 202020th May 2020
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research Latest Jobs 202020th May 2020
- Peshawar High Court Peshawar Latest Jobs 2020 for 26+ Multiple Jobs20th May 2020
- Punjab Irrigation Department Project Management Office for Lahore Jobs 202019th May 2020
- University of Okara Jobs May 2020 for Teaching Faculty19th May 2020
- MNS-UET Multan Jobs 2020 for Multiple Latest Jobs19th May 2020
- Sindh Prisons Department Jobs May 2020 for Medical Officers19th May 2020
- Anti Terrorism Court ATC Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 202019th May 2020