· Partner and co-own sales activities at a customer level
· Performance and success will be measured by gross profit performance
· Performance-based quarterly incentives will be structured in commission format
· Analyze & gather business requirement from large and complex client environments
· Perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate solution proposals based on client requirements
· Understand and articulate various licensing methods
· Responsible for partnering with BDMs and local sales leadership to drive net-new business opportunities
· First-line preparation of cost estimates for licensing and product sales as well as professional services (deployment, migration, implementation, workshops, etc.) by understanding the customer’s plans, consulting with technical resources, practice leads and other professional and technical personnel (both internal and external).
· Develop high-level design, statements of work (SOW), service design and bills of materials (BOM).
· Contribute to CSS team effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; provide information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommend options and courses of action; implement directives
General Business Development, Marketing, and Partnerships
· Develop relationships and act as liaison to partners to ensure available resources are being utilized where appropriate
· Act as a solution evangelist for marketing activities including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
· Partner with stakeholders and drive solution marketing activities by delivering content and messaging
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
Key Required Skills
· Hands on 5+ years in relevant Microsoft domain
· Expert in migrations (to Azure, O365) from On-prem and other cloud platforms, solutions designed, vanilla deployments, troubleshooting, Certified Licensing Specialist, done presales, basic knowledge of SQL. Must have done several migrations
· 1-2 years of experience with VMW; deployments/migrations
· 1-2 years, knowledge with AWS from Competition perspective, migration is a definite plus
· Should have hands on experience in MS Project/Project Management as a Lead/Manager
· Must have presented Proposal/Solution Doc development to Customers in pre-sales, proficiently documents requirements, prepares solutions and manages internal documentation and archiving.
· Be able to understand objections and respond professionally and promptly as a SME to customers with data points, evidence & from experience.
· Should own his deliverables.
· Be able to multi-task and manage his/her time efficiently to be able to respond to key priorities
· Ability to sell, scope, price with limited support
· Familiarity with Microsoft software and infrastructure licensing plans
· Documented successful sales of technology solutions is preferred
· Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel to position sales and solutions
Good to Have:
· Experience with CISCO
· Experience with Oracle, Symantec, McAfee
· Bachelor’s degree with a preference for business and demonstrated achievement of technical certification or training