Elementary and Secondary Education Department, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,87,733 employees. About 4.381 million students are learning in more than 27,514 Government institutions having more than 1,42,623 teachers.
- Formulation of policies, strategies, and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
- Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector.
- Processing of developmental projects.
- Monitoring and review of developmental projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/Pius.
- Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
- Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Schools & Literacy Department including PAC/DAC.
- Education Management Information System and Geographic Information System
- Regulation, Registration, and Supervision of Private Teacher Training Institutions through BISEs.
- Preparation of draft Acts/Ordinances as per need for the approval of provincial assembly/ Chief Executive of the Province.
- Attending to the questions/queries of the Provincial/National Assemblies and Senate pertaining to the Schools & Literacy sector in the province.
- Dealing the matters of BISEs & Public Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Inter-District posting/transfers of Officers of Provincial cadre (BPS-17 and above) in Schools on recommendations of the Directorates of Elementary and Secondary Education Department
- Processing of Selection grade, Move-over, Pension, GP fund final payment and Promotion cases for approval of the competent forum at Provincial Level in accordance with the existing approved Policy.
- Coordination with the Federal Government and Donors.
- Inter-Provincial admissions in teachers training institutes on a reciprocal basis.
- Performance evaluation reports of Provincial Cadre Officers (ACRs).
- Processing the cases of short and long-term foreign visits/training and award of Scholarships for approval of the competent forum.
- Any other task assigned by the government.
|Male||Click Here to View Merit List|
|Female||Click Here to View Merit List|
|No Seats Available In Advertised Posts By E&SE Department KP||Available Soon|
|One paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Ability including|
|General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science||50%|
|Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs 2020 Important Dates to Remember|
|Test Held on:||3rd August till 15th December 2019|