Saima Packaging (Pvt_Ltd)
In this role, you will contact vendors to acquire quotes for goods, process contracts and invoices, and communicate with trucking companies to ensure products are delivered within the designated timeframe. You will also be responsible for inputting all the items ordered and received into our inventory management system and making sure invoices are paid on time.
- Identify potential vendors and obtain quotes
- Contact vendors to confirm purchase order details
- Log all order receipts and confirmations
- Cross-reference product deliveries with purchase orders
- Collect and fulfill requests for office supplies
- Track and monitor purchases, from initial order to delivery
- Prepare monthly reports listing all purchases, returns and related costs
#Requirements and #Qualifications
- Graduation and above
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred finance or supply chain
- 1+ years of experience in purchasing, procurement, or other administrative roles
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and Procurify a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Some local travel required
- Willingness to work additional hours as needed.
|No Of Vacancy||—|
|Experience||More Than One Year|
| Only the Shortlisted Candidate will be called.
Incomplete Application Shall Not be Considered.
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Email resume||mailto:[email protected]|