Institutions of Pakistan Closed due Coronavirus Till April 5, 2020
1. The Additional Chief Secretary (Home)
2. The Secretary, HUD & PHE Department w.r.t PHAs etc
3. The Secretary, Specialized Healthcare & ME Department
4. The Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
5. The Secretary, School Education Department
6. The Secretary, Higher Education Department
7. The Secretary, Industries Department w.r.t TEVTA etc
8. The Secretary, Livestock Department w.r.t Veterinary Universities etc
9. The Secretary, Agriculture Department w.r.t Agriculture Universities etc
10.The Secretary, YASAT Department 11.The Secretary, Information & Culture Department
12.AII Divisional Commissioners in Punjab
13.AII Deputy Commissioners in Punjab
Subject: DIRECTIONS REGARDING Institutions of Pakistan Closed due Coronavirus
I am directed to refer to subject cited above and to state that in the wake of impeding coronavirus alert, the Competent Authority has directed to convey the following instructions/directions to be observed in letter and spirit:
All educational institutions i.e. schools, colleges, medical colleges, Technical and Vocational institutions, universities (both public and private) shall remain closed for 3 weeks with immediate effect. All examinations being conducted or to be conducted during the coming 3 weeks shall remain canceled. All tuition centers shall also be closed.
All Deeni Madaris shall remain closed for 3 weeks. Only foreign students may be allowed to be accommodated in the hostels of madaris.
iv. All marriage/banquet halls and marquees shall remain closed for 3 weeks
v. All religious congregations and ceremonies shall remain suspended for 3 weeks.
vi. Jashn-e-Bahararan and other spring festivals shall remain canceled for 3 weeks.
vii. All public and private sports festivals shall remain canceled for 3 weeks
viii. Meetings with prisoners shall remain banned for 3 weeks.
ix. Any other public gathering of any type shall not be held for 3 weeks.
x. An aggressive and effective media campaign shall be run by the Information Department in consultation with the Primary Healthcare Department.
xi. PSL matches will be played without crowds.
xii. All concerned departments shall issue detailed instructions and guidelines for the effective implementation of the above-referred decision.