Hajj Mcqs for Nts test part 1
1. Hajj means to?
2. Hajj made compulsory in _ A.H?
3. First Hajj offered in _ A.H?
4. The Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ performed only 1 Hajj in _ A.H?
5. There are _ types of Hajj?
6. Three types of hajj are?
7. Number of Jamarat in hajj is?
8. In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
A-Surah e Al-Baqarah
9. Yome-Afra is called?
A- Hajj day
10. Rami Jamarat- throwing of pebbles, it is performed on?
A-10th Zul hajj,11th Zul hajj,12th Zul hajj,13th Zul hajj
11. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
12. Who built the first structure of the Holy Kaba?
A- Hazrat Adam (A.S)
13. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
14. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ sacrified _ number of camels during Hajj?
15. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
16. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
17. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa during hajj ?
18. Youm-e-Nahar during hajj is also called?
A- The day of Sacrifice
19. How many rounds are paid between Safaa and Marwa during hajj ?
20. Wuqoof-e-Arfah is the _ of Hajj?