Hajj Mcqs for Nts test part 2
21. In Hajj there are _ obligations (Farz)?
22. What is the difference between Haj and Umrah?
A- Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Hajj whereas Umrah can be performed any time
23. What is meant by Mabrood?
A- That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
24. The Arkans of Hajj are?
A-Stay at Arafat,Tawaf-e-Kaaba
25. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
A- 9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
26. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
A- To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
27. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Widah?
A- Last Tawaf before leaving home
28. In Hajj Pebbles are collected from?
29. Hijr e Aswad means?
30. Actual Color of Hijr e Aswad was?
31. Rami is held during hajj at?