Zakat MCQs in Urdu
1. Zakat literally means?
2. Zakat is the fundamental pillar of Islam?
3. Zakat was made compulsory in A.H?
4. Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
A-Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
5. How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
6. Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called?
7. How many camels render are to pay Zakat?
8. How many goats render are to pay zakat?
9. How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
10. How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
11. Zakat is payable on gold of?
12. Zakat is payable on silver of?
A- 52.5 Tolas
13. “Zakat” is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
A-Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ
14. Usher means?
15. Usher on artificially irrigated land is?
16. There are ____ types of Zakat?
17. How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
18. Zakat on produce of mines is?
19. How many times word Zakat is used in Quran e Pak?
A- 32 times
20. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
21. Hazrat _ levied Zakat on horses?
A-Hazrat Umar (R.A)
22. Hazrat _ lifted zakat on horses?
A-Hazrat Ali (R.A)