1. Namaz-e-Kasoof is offered for?
A- Solar eclipse
2. Namaz-e-Khasoof is offered for?
A- Moon eclipse
3. Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered for?
4. Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ offered Jumma Prayer in ____ A.H?
5. Eid Namaz is?
6. Farz in wuzu?
7. Types of Sunnah Prayers are of Types?
8. Namaz was made obligatory during the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SA)Miraj in of the Nabvi?
9. Namaz (prayers, Salat) is not preceded by Azan?
A-Eid ul Fitar,Eid ul Azha,Funeral Prayer
10. Six additional Takbeers are offered in following Namaz (Prayer)?
11. Namaz (Prayer)-i-Taraweeh is?
12. The parts of Namaz (Prayer ,Salat) which are compulsory are called?
13. Takbeer-e-Tashreeq is recited in Namaz(Prayer)?
A- Eid ul Azha
14. 5 Namaz (Prayers) made compulsory in Nabvi?
15.persons are required for a Jammat Namaz (Prayer)?
16. Jalsa in Namaz( Prayer) is short pause between?
17. Qaumaa in Namaz (Prayer) is standing straight during?
18. The reward of which Prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
19. Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
A- 27 Times
20. How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?