LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs 2020
Vacancy invites application for the posts of ASSISTANT /HEAD CLERK Vacancy 2020 from Bachelor’s Degree (second division) from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission. Interested candidates May Apply in LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT vacancy Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria, fee details and Last Date of this vacancy. We give you a syllabus of ASSISTANT /HEAD CLERK where aspirant can follow the link and read the syllabus details.
No Of Vacancy
ASSISTANT /HEAD CLERK
Expected RS.35000 / BS-16
LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs 2020 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION /
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING
ASSISTANT /HEAD CLERK
Female & Transgender
20 to 25 + 05= 30 years
20 to 25 + 08= 33 years
One paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs Application Fee|
| State Bank of Pakistan |
Pakistan or Government Treasury
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs Important Dates to Remember|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||19 January 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||03 February 2020|
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs Important Links|
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||03 February 2020|
|Buy Books Online||Click Here|
|LOCAL GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
Note : Most Important Read Carefully
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
| 1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification|
document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important
Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all
respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 20-01-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted
to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of
vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test
or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant
for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with
above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /
entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of
interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for
registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and
provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the
time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy
of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission
- Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology Jobs 2020
- Government of Gilgit Baltistan Secretariat of Education Jobs 2020
- AJK Planning & Development Department Jobs 2020
- Pakistan Kidney & Liver Institute and Research Centre Jobs 2020
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research Islamabad Jobs 2020
- Planning & Development Department Government of Sindh Jobs 2020
- Office of Commissioner Malakand Division Saidu Jobs 2020
- Medical Teaching Institution Mardan Medical Complex Mardan Jobs 2020
- KPK Education Department Peshawar Latest Multiple Jobs 2020
- PO Box 59 Public Sector Organization Latest Multiple Jobs 2020
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research Latest Jobs 2020
- Peshawar High Court Peshawar Latest Jobs 2020 for 26+ Multiple Jobs
- Punjab Irrigation Department Project Management Office for Lahore Jobs 2020
- University of Okara Jobs May 2020 for Teaching Faculty
- MNS-UET Multan Jobs 2020 for Multiple Latest Jobs
- Sindh Prisons Department Jobs May 2020 for Medical Officers
- Anti Terrorism Court ATC Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020