PPSC Assistant Director population welfare department past papers 2017
What is Punjab Public Service?
Select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism, and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
What is the OBJECTIVES?
- To establish a competent, efficient, professional and responsive Public Service to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century
- To act without fear or favor ensuring functional independence, political neutrality, accountability, and integrity.
- To uphold standards, policies, guidelines, and rules governing selection processes;
- To develop and implement rule-based selection criteria and processes to ensure fair and equal-opportunity to all candidates
- To render advice to the Government, where necessary, on policies, methods of recruitment, selection criteria, and processes, to ensure efficient selection process and to attract the best possible human resource for various posts.
Assistant Director past paper